5 Free Resources on Generosity & Stewardship for Church Leaders
It is a privilege to share with church leaders like you across the country—digitally and in person—who are faithfully serving the people in your community and making disciples. We’ve been blessed with multiple opportunities over the past couple months to share our insights on a variety of online and digital platforms, and I wanted to make sure you didn’t miss these free resources.
- Clif Christopher, our Founder, was recently featured in a webinar about his latest book, God vs. Money. This online event was hosted by our friends at the Discipleship Ministries of the United Methodist Church.
- Tony Morgan, Founder of The Unstuck Group, and I co-presented on a recent webinar hosted by Church Executive Magazine titled: Stop Wasting Your Ministry Potential: How Smarter Planning Will Change Your Ministry Results.
- Tony Morgan and I recently sat down to talk about trends in church giving on The Unstuck Church podcast. You can listen online or your favorite podcast app. Look for Episode 120.
- Church Executive Magazine turned my webinar with Tony into a feature story in their November/December 2019 print and digital editions of their magazine.
- Kristine Miller, Partner at Horizons, was featured in Church Growth Magazine about how thanking donors has a direct impact on funding ministry.
I’m extremely proud of our team and the work they are doing to help you. And I’m so grateful for ministry leaders like you who allow us to serve you and your churches through the year.
Do you want access to more practical tools to help you cultivate a culture of generosity in your church? Visit our Giving365 resource center. Click here to request a free 20 minute consultation by a Horizons Ministry Strategist about how your church can increase ministry funding and improve discipleship through a process we call Next Level Generosity.